- Spring 2011The first ECOM-related conference, co-organized by Dorit Bar-On and Mitchell Green, was held in London, March 24-26th, 2011. It featured 15 speakers/commentators from 7 countries. For a list of the speakers (and audio of some of the talks) visit here.
- Summer 2011Dorit Bar-On and Mitchell Greene have organized a Protolanguage Workshop to be hosted at the University of Virginia. Ruth Millikan(UConn) will be the Keynote Speaker. More information coming soon. The first product of an ECOM collaboration, “Triangulation and the Beasts” by Dorit Bar-On and Matthew Priselac, has just appeared in print — see book cover. […]
- Fall 2011Maria Cristina Amoretti and Gerhard Preyer’s edited volume Triangulation: From an Epistemological Point of View — which includes a paper by ECOM members Dorit Bar-On and Matthew Priselac entitled “Triangulation and the Beasts” (see the publications page) — was recently reviewed by Nathaniel Goldberg for Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews. (To see the review, click here.) […]
- Jun 2 UConn Summer Session12:00am
UConn School of Engineering Professional Education Webinar9:00am
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
09:00 AM - 09:45 AM
Storrs Campus WebinarThis webinar is held for anyone interested in enrolling in UConn School of Engineering Professional Education’s Master of Engineering, Advanced Engineering Certificates, or taking classes on a non-degree basis. Details about admissions, program curriculum and upcoming course offerings will be provided. Also, the webinar will dig-deep into what makes a graduate degree or certificate program in engineering so valuable for today's engineers and employers.
Register here: https://soeprofed.uconn.edu/meng-and-engineering-certificate-webinars/.
Contact Information: (855) 740-4044More
- Jun 2 Doctoral Dissertation Oral Defense of Kevin Wood10:00am
|Address:||000 Storrs Ave. |
Storrs, CT 06269